Macgregor Forsyth Interior Design has specialised in providing turn-key solutions to the corporate, retail and commercial industries since 1995. Our clients are locally and internationally recognised brands, and as such we have built a solid reputation for ourselves based on our commitment to their success.
We strive to always provide our clients with superlative solutions for their interior spaces, whilst establishing a balance between design, functionality and aesthetics.
• Appraisal and definition of the project
• Site survey of the area and convert findings into an electronic format.
• Consultations with client, landlords, mall managers, council and engineers regarding program, site, identity and image.
• Concept design presentation: Proposed floor plans, 3D perspectives, Sample board
DETAILED DESIGN AND PLANNING
Construction drawings: Furniture layouts, Building and electrical plans, Ceiling and lighting plans, Sections and elevations
Technical drawings: Shop fitting, metal work, Signage, Specialized interior finishes
Specifications of all finishes and furniture
Scope of works
• Tender process including the briefing of contractors
• Compilation of Project Budget Costing
• Time Management
• Site Supervision
• Final Snagging
• Council Submissions
WE BELONG TO:
South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP)
South African Institute of the Interior Design Professions (IID)
Letter of Good Standing
REGISTERED IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS:
South African Development Community SADC (202 88807)